It’s Friday and that means it’s time for our weekly social media wrap up: every Friday, we list the most popular or helpful articles we’ve seen and shared during the week on our social networks.
(1) Two very interesting articles from the Harvard Business Review were very popular with our audience:
(2) 7 Pinterest Tips for B2B Companies – Good tips for business-to-business companies (product and service-based)
(3) 6 Pinterest Tips From Power Users – Some great tips in this article – just found a new favorite Pinterest tool myself after reading this!
(4) We all must have the same challenges in the morning because this article is one of the most viewed articles of all time on our networks!
What The Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast – a 5-step process for better morning habits
(5) Five Ways To Be A More Efficient Entrepreneur – There are some unique tips in this article, along with some great tools like Evernote and Buffer that I highly recommend!
(6) 3 Steps to Getting Started With Social Media – Great reminders of the most important steps to take with any social media program
(7) INFOGRAPHIC: The Complete Social Media Sizing Cheat Sheet – A very handy Infographic!
Have any interesting articles to add to the list? Share them in comments or on our Facebook Page!