Each Friday, we list the most popular or helpful articles we’ve seen and shared during the week on our social networks.
This week’s theme seems to be “Content Marketing” since several articles on that subject were the most popular ones:
(1) The 10-Step Content Marketing Checklist – a great article with a terrific definition of content marketing: Content Marketing “…communicating with potential customers in a way that: An audience actually enjoys paying attention to, and that Demonstrates to that audience that you would be a good person to do business with.”
(2) 12 Most Winning Ways to Find Fabulous, Must-Share Content – some terrific ideas for creating content.
(3) A Spectacular List of 240+ Tips, Tricks and Resources for Content Marketing – definitely a resource worth saving (since you really can’t go through this article in one sitting).
(4) The 10 Commandments of Using Pinterest for Business by Donna Moritz – some great tips from Amy Porterfield’s site.
(5) 3 Common Facebook Ad Mistakes Everyone is Making by Jason Keath – Are you using Facebook Ads? This article from Convince and Convert covers 3 mistakes you should avoid.
(6) The Simple Reason You’re Not a Writer (Yet) – a very popular article this week, with a really simple reason (like the title states).
(7) 10 Steps to Becoming a Better Writer – check out this great poster (image) from Copyblogger that I just came across today for writers.
Share any articles you found helpful this week in the comments below or on our Facebook Page.
Image courtesy of Free Digital Photos