Each Friday, we list the most popular or helpful articles we’ve seen and shared during the week on our social networks.
(1) 11 Shocking New Social Media Statistics inAmerica– some very interesting stats in this article; good to know when planning social media strategy.
(2) 8 Email Marketing Metrics That Matter – a very helpful article by Kristi Hines
(3) 12 Challenges that Stop Marketers from Creating Epic Content Marketing – some great advice (and links to additional articles) on creating content from Content Marketing Institute
(4) Several articles on Facebook:
Facebook Finally Cracks Down On Auto-Sharing Spam With “10-Second Rule” – good news when it comes to auto-sharing!
How to Use Facebook Ads: An Introduction – an informative article if you are using (or plans to use) Facebook Ads
(5) 26 Tips for Integrating Social Media Activities – great tips and examples on a variety of activities.
Share any articles you found helpful this week in the comments below or on our Facebook Page.