Each Friday, we list the most popular or helpful articles we’ve seen and shared during the week on our social networks. Articles this week include a comprehensive list of resources for better online productivity, compelling reasons to join Pinterest, great examples of small businesses using Facebook, some Twitter tools you may not know about and more …
(1) 5 Twitter Tools to Enhance Your Marketing – Several of these tools I use all the time (Buffer and Tweriod), but there were a few new ones that look very helpful.
(2) The big list of 100 tools, tips and tricks to work more efficiently online – an excellent resource (but not something you can read through in 5 minutes)! I suggest you save it and try a few tools at a time, in the categories that interest you.
(3) 4 Benefits of Having A Radio Show! – An interesting article about podcasting and a radio show. Great tips to get started.
(4) Small Retailers Open Up Storefronts on Facebook Pages – a terrific article in the New York Times with examples of how small businesses are doing well on Facebook.
(5) 8 Great Reasons To Hop On Pinterest – “Pinterest is the #3 social media site in the U.S.” <– that may be the best reason! Good info in this article for using Pinterest in your business.
(6) 4 Ways to Improve Your Google+ Engagement – wondering how to have more success on Google+? This article offers some helpful tips!
(7) How to Start Conversations That Make Instant Connections – Great tips in this article. “Limit your speaking to 30 seconds or less” is one of several interesting tips here.
(8) Seth Godin’s Blog: Strategy matters more than ever – I always find wonderful advice in Seth Godin’s posts and this is a good one on strategy in today’s business world.
Have any interesting articles to add to the list? Share them in comments or on our Facebook Page!