Each Friday, we list the most popular or helpful articles we’ve seen and shared during the week on our social networks. Articles this week include a great list of blogging tools, updates to the Buffer App, new Evernote Apps, how to record a Google+ hangout and more…
(1) 22 Top Blogging Tools Loved by the Pros – an excellent resource! I recommend saving this for reference.
(2) Brand New Buffer Analytics for Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn – some great updates, especially being able to Thank or Follow users right from the analytics screen!
(3) 6 Awesome Evernote Apps That We Guarantee You’ve Never Seen – some interesting Apps to explore.
(4) 3 Ways to Use Social Media to Improve Your Search Rankings – great tips and explanations on SEO .
(5) What’s the Difference Between an E -Book and a White Paper? - a useful resource if you have questions about either one.
(6) Step by Step: How to Record Google Plus Hangouts – very helpful tips and steps to record a Hangout.
(7) 25 Twitter Accounts That Will Make You Smarter - some interesting accounts you may want to look at.
(8) Richard Branson’s 5 Rule for Good Business - great article!
Have any interesting articles to add to the list? Share them in comments or on our Facebook Page!