Each Friday, we list the most popular or helpful articles we’ve seen and shared during the week on our social networks. Articles and resources this week include information on Klout, Yelp and StumbleUpon. Also find a helpful Blog Checklist and a very helpful Infographic on things your customers wish you knew!
(1) Does Your Klout Score Determine Your Value? – A review of the Return on Influence (ROI) book, with some good information on Klout.
(2) 9 Step Blog Checklist to Make Sure Your Posts Get Maximum Exposure – A very helpful checklist for bloggers!
(3) 5 Reasons People Unfollow You on Twitter – Some good tips to keep in mind as you are learning how to use Twitter.
(4) 8 Google Chrome Extensions to Boost Your Productivity – Check out these Extensions – there are definitely a few here I’m going to try.
(5) Infographic: 10 Things Your Customers WISH You Knew About Them – A fantastic Infographic with helpful info for any type of business!
(6) 7 Ways to Use Yelp to Improve Your Local Business – Great information about Yelp: save this helpful resource!
(7) Key Insider StumbleUpon Hints & Tips You Must Read Now – Helpful tips for using StumbleUpon
(8) 5 “Truths” You Might Tell Yourself That Are Actually Lies – Great advice, with the “real truth” and action steps included.
Have any interesting articles to add to the list? Share them in comments or on our Facebook Page