Each Friday, we list the most popular or helpful articles we’ve seen and shared during the week on our social networks. Articles this week include Pinterest strategies, great SEO tips for bloggers, how to use Instagram for business, a helpful Infographic comparing the 9 top social networks and more…
(1) 5 Ways to Build a Pinterest Following With Facebook – Have you taken any of these steps? All are very easy to implement.
(2) 6 Ways to Find the “Big Idea” that Propels Your Product or Service to Startling Success – Do you have a “unique positioning concept” in place? This article helps with that!
(3) 7 SEO Principles Bloggers Must Remember – Great advice and something to work on!
(4) Instagram – the Basics for Businesses – Great tips! Why use Instagram? To “…give followers a glimpse into your everyday work-culture”.
(5) Building a Successful Google Campaign from Scratch – Even if you aren’t planning a Google Campaign right now, this article offers great tips for keyword research.
(6) What Are The Top Social Networks For Business Owners? [INFOGRAPHIC] – A nice Infographic comparing top points about the 9 most popular social networks.
(7) Hate Small Talk? These 5 Questions Will Help You Work Any Room – Good tips for events and networking.
(8) 10 Tricks for a Fabulous Workday – Great tips to making sure you have a good day.
Have any interesting articles to add to the list? Share them in comments or on our Facebook Page!