Each Friday, we list the most popular or helpful articles we’ve seen and shared during the week on our social networks. Articles this week include some excellent resources on LinkedIn and branding on Google, as well as tips on scheduling YouTube videos and examples of Pinterest contests.
(1) 9 Facebook Marketing Tips From Top Experts – Great tips from these experts. Even if you the tips aren’t “new” to you, their insight is helpful.
(2) 18 Steps To The Perfect LinkedIn Profile – Excellent resource for your LinkedIn Profile, with wonderful step-by-step instructions! A great one to save!
(3) Dominate Your Personal Brand On Google With This 14 Point Checklist – Excellent resource that covers what to do on numerous social media sites! Definitely recommend saving this post!
(4) What’s the Best Time to Send an Email? – Interesting input on what works for other business owners. Good things to keep in mind for your business too.
(5) 20 Great Social Media Voices (And How To Develop Your Own) – Helpful info on developing a “brand voice”, with good examples.
(6) 9 Businesses Using Pinterest Contests to Drive Traffic and Exposure – Great examples if you are interested in running a contest on Pinterest.
(7) How To Schedule YouTube Videos To Post At A Later Date Or Time – Helpful steps on how to schedule videos.
(8) What Successful People Do With The First Hour Of Their Work Day – Some great tips to start your day! (this was a very popular post this week)
Do you have any great articles to add to the list? Share them here or on our Facebook Page.