Each week, we list the 8 most popular or helpful articles we’ve seen and shared during the week on our social networks. Articles this week include tips on creating great content – story-telling tips, ideas for creating content in just 15 minutes and writing advice; a Facebook Ad resource; and tips on a variety of topics – Pinterest’s secret Boards, Tweet Chats and marketing to older audiences; and more…
(1) A Simple Breakdown of All Your Facebook Advertising Options – A great resource on Facebook Ads, including types of ads, optimization and targeting.
(2) Six ways to create great content in just 15 minutes a day – Ideas for quickly creating content, using free tools and your current social sites/connections.
(3) 47 Social Media Facts (& What They Mean For Your Marketing) – A comprehensive resource on the major social networks, with charts, ideas and statistics that may help you plan ahead for 2013. Very helpful!
(4)Advice from Famous Authors a Blog Writer Could Use Today– Great article! Helpful tips and interesting advice from famous authors on writing.
(5) 7 Tips for Marketing to Older Audiences – Very helpful marketing tips! How many of these items can you check off the list?
(6) How To Get Organized In A Tweet Chat – Do you want to host your own Tweet Chat? This article gives you some helpful tips!
(7) 4 Ways Marketers Can Use Private Pinterest Pinboards – Some really interesting ideas on how to use the new “secret” Boards on Pinterest!
(8) 5 Elements of Powerful Stories – A very popular post with our readers this week! Maybe because we all hear how important it is to tell a “story” to stand out on social media? This article will give you some advice on how to do that.
Hope these articles help with your social media marketing!