Each week, we list the 8 most popular or helpful articles we’ve seen and shared during the week on our social networks (in no particular order). Articles this week include a helpful social media cheat sheet, tools to create Infographics, some great social media strategy tips and more…
(1) 3 Free Tools for Creating Your Own Infographics – If you want to make your own Infographics, these tools should help!
(2) The Ultimate Social Media Sizing Cheat Sheet [INFOGRAPHIC] – A comprehensive cheat sheet for image/post sizes on major social media platforms. Very helpful!
(3) On Social Media, They Don’t Have to Follow You to be Listening – Excellent article that makes an important point for anyone who sets up social media profiles!
(4) 25 Ways Pinterest Can Boost Your Brand – Helpful tips on using Pinterest in this article.
(5) 5 Ways an Introvert Can Build a Thriving Online Audience – A great article and one of the top 3 in views this week!
(6) How to Get People to Listen to You on Social Media – Some helpful tips, no matter what type of business you have on social media!
(7) How to Communicate Your Core Difference – Terrific article on creating a message (or “elevator speech”) – I recommend saving this resource!
(8) Social Media Marketing Strategy: Starts with Who – This article was published in June 2012, but is definitely “evergreen” content and offers great advice on building a buyer “persona”.
Hope these articles help with your social media marketing!