Each week, we list the 8 most popular or helpful articles we’ve seen and shared during the week on our social networks (in no particular order). Articles this week include some great resources for blogging, helpful tips for using the Buffer App, some Pinterest strategy tips, simple ways to build an Instagram community and more…
(1) 7 Things to Accomplish in Social Media in 2013 – Really great tips in this article to make your social media goals!
(2) How a Quick Analysis of Your Top Posts Can Improve Your Blogging Results Next Year – A great system to put into your blogging plan! In addition to the WordPress plugin mentioned in this article, I use the WordPress Popular Posts plugin.
(3) 5 Ways to Automate Your Pinterest Marketing Strategy – Use some of the tools and tips in this article to put together a Pinterest marketing strategy. Great resource!
(4) 26 Essentials for Blogging Success: What You Need to Know – A terrific resource for any type of blogger! Save this one and go through it when you have some time.
(5) 40 Cool Things to Do With Your Posts *After* You Hit Publish – Another helpful resource for content marketing! Lots of great ideas to re-purpose and share your blog content.
(6) The Top 10 Secret Buffer Hacks and Features: Supercharge your Social Sharing in 2013 – Learn how to use one of my favorite tools!
(7) ‘Done’ is better than ‘Perfect’ when it comes to blogging – Great advice! This is a definite New Year’s Resolution for me – how about you?
(8) 3 Ways to Grow an Instagram Community – Some easy-to-follow tips from Social Media Examiner.
Hope you pick up some great social media tips from these articles!