Need help keeping up with news and updates in the social media world? Let us do the work for you! In this weekly post you’ll find:
(1) 5 “Must-Read” articles for your small business – use these resources to get tips on social media strategy or specific social media platforms
(2) A Facebook-only summary of helpful resources
(3) Top News from the week on the major social sites
This week’s must-read posts include tips and strategies for repurposing your best content, Facebook advertising, creating a content marketing strategy, and more…
Click on each title to go to the original article.
Must-Read Articles from the Week:
by Sophia Bernazzani on the HubSpot blog
Are you focusing on any of these trends this year?
- Live video
- Importance of messaging apps
- eCommerce – buy directly within social platforms
- Virtual Reality
- Ephemeral (disappearing) content (like on Snapchat)
- Brands shifting from Snapchat to Instagram Stories
- Mobile advertising gets more competitive
Learn why you should in this article!
by Brian Clark on Copyblogger
Get back to basics with this “Who-What-How” guide on content marketing.
by Brian Peters on the BufferApp blog
This podcast will give you lots of insight and tips on using Facebook Advertising! Save it for when you have time to listen (about 30 minutes).
by Bill Widmer on Social Media Examiner
Learn how to find your best content on some of the top social sites, and then use the ideas in this post to share them again in a variety of different formats.
by Maggie Barr on Content Marketing Institute
Use this helpful list to find a (free or paid) tool that gives you related keywords when writing blog posts and/or other content.
Facebook Resources & News from the Week:
We share Facebook-only resources and news each Friday, to make it easier for you to keep up with the constantly changing world of Facebook marketing. Check them out by clicking here: #FacebookFriday Resources
News from the Week:
Top updates and announcements from the major social media platforms: Click on each title to read the full article and then stay tuned for further developments and strategic tips!
That’s it for this week! Let us know if you have any questions or comments on any of the resources we’ve shared here!