Need help keeping up with news and updates in the social media world? Let us do the work for you! In this weekly post you’ll find:
(1) 5 “Must-Read” articles for your small business – use these resources to get tips on social media strategy or specific social media platforms
(2) A Facebook-only summary of helpful resources
(3) Top News from the week on the major social sites
Click on each title to go to the original article.
Must-Read Articles from the Week:
by Danny Goodwin on Search Engine Journal
Check out these trends as you plan your content:
1. Top Content Priority: Brand Story
2. Top Content Goal: Brand Awareness
3. Most Effective Content Format: Research/Original Data
4. Top Content Success Metric: Sales
5. Top Content Promotion Tactic: Paid Advertising
by Sarah Dawley on the Hootsuite blog
If you’re looking for something different to add to your posts, use this list of “holidays” (with hashtags) to create variety.
by Sean Donahoe on the Internet Marketing Success Center blog
This is a helpful guide on content marketing, so take a look and apply the tips to your business.
by Ali Luke on Problogger
Coming up with new ideas for blog posts can be a challenge for any type of business, so use this post for some great ideas.
by Masha Maksimava on the Awario blog
People respond to emotion, so check out this helpful guide on using emotional persuasion in your posts and content.
Facebook Resources & News from the Week:
We share Facebook-only resources and news each Friday, to make it easier for you to keep up with the constantly changing world of Facebook marketing.
Check them out here: #FacebookFriday Resources
News from the Week:
Top updates and announcements from the major social media platforms: Click on each title to read the full article and then stay tuned for further developments and strategic tips!
That’s it for this week! Let us know if you have any questions or comments on any of the resources we’ve shared here!